Updated to add: This is not meant to be hung on a tree since it is too heavy. It is just meant to be a festive and useful holiday gift.
Craft-challenged? I got you
Yay for easy gifts
Handcrafted Bath Salts
I am using a clear, plastic ornament with a removable top that you can purchase at most craft stores during this time of year. But, if you can’t find these, just use a pint-sized (16 oz) mason jar. In addition to essential oils, I also add some Vitamin E for that extra bit of nurturing!
Epsom Salt Gift Ornaments
- 1 clear fillable ornament
- 16 oz plain epsom salt
- 5-6 drops peppermint or eucalyptus essential oil
- 10-15 drops vitamin E
- 5-6 drops red food coloring
- Divide the epsom salt in half into two separate bowls. Add essential oil and vitamin E to both bowls and mix.
- Add food coloring to one bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixtures into the clear ornament, alternating the colors.
- You can roll up a piece of paper into a funnel to make it easier to pour it in.
- To use, pour epsom salt into a full bath of water and enjoy!