These Easy Cinna-Minis are a copycat of those Burger King favorites! The crescent roll dough is topped with cinnamon brown sugar then drizzled with icing!
EASY CINNA-MINIS (MINI CINNAMON ROLLS)
CRESCENT ROLL DOUGH MAKES IT EASY!
light brown sugar
HOW TO MAKE THESE BURGER KING COPYCAT CINNA-MINIS:
Originally published: December 2012
Updated & republished: March 2020
EASY CINNA-MINIS (Mini Cinnamon Rolls)
- 1 tube crescent rolls or crescent dough sheet
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll your crescent dough sheet onto a floured surface or onto parchment paper.
- If you are using regular crescent rolls (instead of the seamless dough sheet), you are going to want to push together all the seams so you create one sheet of dough.
- Spread melted butter onto one side of the dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly onto dough.
- Then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Starting with the long end of the dough, begin rolling the dough up using both hands and trying to keep it as even as possible.
- Then start cutting, using a sharp knife, into 1-inch rolls.
- Gently place rolls onto your parchment-lined cookie sheet (about 2 inches apart from each other).
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes on middle rack of your oven.
- While the rolls are baking, start making the icing.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Once rolls are done baking (they should be a light, golden brown color), start drizzling on the icing or you can dunk the rolls right into the bowl of icing as you eat them.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE BARS
CRESCENT CHERRY PIE BITES
CRESCENT ROLL CHEESE DANISHES
CRESCENT ROLL APPLE DANISHES
CINNAMON ROLL CAKE
CINNAMON ROLL COOKIES
CINNAMON ROLL PULL-APART BREAD
MINI (& EASY!) CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES
CINNAMON ROLL POKE CAKE
CINNAMON APPLE PULL-APART BREAD