Plus, as a Momma, I want him to grow up to be able to properly cook for himself and his family. He’s not super interested in cooking but it’s an important skill that he needs to know like doing laundry, cleaning the house and making sure his feet don’t stink!
Place Little Potatoes into the bottom of a 4 quart slow cooker. We left the potatoes whole for cooking but ended up cutting them in half before serving.
Cover with lid.
Cook on low for about 4 hours (until potatoes are fork tender.)
Stir before serving.
- 1 1.5 lb bag Terrific Trio Little Potatoes sliced in half
- 1 small yellow onion finely diced
- 1 10 oz package smoked sausage
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Place potatoes, sausage and onions into 4-quart slow cooker.
- Season potatoes and sausage with cajun seasoning.
- Then spread cream of mushroom soup over the top.
- Stir mixture to combine.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours (until potatoes are fork tender.)
- Stir before serving.
I am a proud ambassador for the Little Potato Company. All opinions are my own.