- lb 3-4 . Dietz & Watson Smoked Ham 1
- 1/3 cup Dietz & Watson Cranberry Honey Mustard* plus more for serving
- Place ham, cut side down, into slow cooker.
- Pour cranberry honey mustard over ham.
- Spread sauce to make sure the ham is coated well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Then carefully remove ham from the slow cooker and place onto a plate.
Slice and serve ham with Cranberry Honey Mustard. If you can't find the Cranberry Honey Mustard, you can substitute with 1/4 cup cranberry jelly with 1/4 cup prepared honey mustard. Stir well, then pour over ham. You can purchase all of the products I used here at Dietz & Watson's online shop, see HERE.