Creamy Chicken and Potatoes
- 1 10 oz can condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 4 oz can diced mild green chiles drained
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 tsp Montreal chicken seasoning
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound Blushing Belle Little Potatoes sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups baby carrots
- In a medium bowl, combine cream of onion soup, diced green chiles, milk, chicken seasoning, rosemary, salt & pepper.
- In a large ziploc bag, add flour and chicken.
- Seal the ziploc bag and shake well until the chicken is coated in the flour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is super-hot, shake the excess flour off the chicken breasts and add them to the hot skillet.
- Brown each side of the chicken breast. We're not cooking them all the way through, just browning both sides.
- Add chicken to the slow cooker.
- Then add little potatoes and carrots to the crock pot.
- Drizzle the cream sauce on top of the chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Chicken should be 165f degrees when fully cooked.
I am a proud brand ambassador for The Little Potato Company. All opinions are my own.