1 package jalapeño & cheddar fully-cooked sausage
1 (6 oz.) packet Martha White Mexican Cornbread Muffin Mix*
2/3 cup milk
1 large Eggland’s Best egg, beaten
1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
Cornbread Sausage BitesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 package jalapeño & cheddar fully-cooked sausage
- 1 oz packet Martha White Mexican Cornbread Muffin Mix 6 .
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 large Eggland's Best egg beaten
- 1 cup shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425f degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice up sausages into 1-inch thick slices.
- Combine cornbread mix with milk and egg.
- Stir in cheese.
- Scoop up filling and begin filling muffin tin.
- Place sausage slices on top of cornbread batter.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes (until golden brown)