This easy No-Bake Cookies and Cream Pie is a family favorite. Cookies, cream cheese, whipped topping and a pie crust are all that are needed!
A DELICIOUSLY EASY NO-BAKE DESSERT RECIPE
This particular cool treat involves some of my favorite things...Cookies and Cool Whip whipped topping. This is a no-bake cheesecake pie that is perfect for kids to help make. They can help break the cookies and add in ingredients.
TIPS FOR MAKING COOKIES AND CREAM PIE:
- And the most fun? Adding the sprinkles on top. The best part for me is this whips up in a flash. So it makes a perfect sweet treat for a busy weeknight. And I feel like a rock star because I'm making something special for my family. So it's a win-win all around.
- You can really tailor this to your family's tastes. Chocolate cream-filled cookies work great. Or try using a chocolate cookie crust. Lots of fun variations for this recipe.
- You can serve it right away or let it set in the refrigerator to get really cold and it almost tastes like an ice cream pie.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- rainbow candy cookies
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- Cool Whip(whipped topping)
- graham cracker crust
- rainbow sprinkles
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES AND CREAM PIE:
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth (this is easiest if you use an electric hand or stand mixer.) Add in sugar and mix until combined and smooth.
Stir in vanilla extract. Next, fold in Cool Whip.
If you haven't done so already, crumble up the cookies. Leave them a bit chunky. You want to see larger bits of cookie in your pie. Fold in the chopped cookies to the mixture.
Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
And then add sprinkles. Because everything is better with sprinkles.
Put in the refrigerator to cool for a few hours. Then slice and serve.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
No-Bake Cookies and Cream Pie (+Video)
- 10 rainbow candy cookies, crumbled into large pieces
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip (whipped topping), thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- rainbow sprinkles, for topping
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth (this is easiest if you use an electric hand or stand mixer).
- Add in sugar and mix until combined and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Then fold in Cool Whip.
- If you haven't done so already, crumble up your cookies. Leave them a bit chunky. You want to see larger bits of cookie in the finished pie. Gently stir in the crumbled cookies to the mixture.
- Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Finally, add sprinkles.
- Put in the refrigerator to cool for a few hours.
- Slice and serve.
Originally published: May 2012
Updated & republished: August 2020