Also, check out the Indoor S’Mores I also made with new Hershey’s Spreads!
Chocolate Crescent BitesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 2/3 cup Hershey's Chocolate Spread (or Nutella)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- raw sugar or turbinado sugar (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set aside.
- Roll out your puff pastry.
- Make sure you have flour sprinkled on your counter (or board) and a little on top of the puff pastry (to prevent sticking).
- I don't roll it out too much. Just to about to a 1/4"-inch thickness. This part is completely optional if you want a thicker puff pastry. Just make sure you pinch the seams together.
- Now it's time to slather on the Hershey's Spread.
- Spread it evenly and all the way to the edges.
- Then, using a knife or a pizza cutter, start cutting it into triangles.
- For smaller bites, just cut into smaller triangles.
- I made a giant "X" cut on the puff pastry and then proceeded to cut horizontal and vertical cuts.
- Begin rolling each triangle (starting from the wider end) into a crescent roll shape.
- Make sure the end of your crescent roll is tucked underneath the roll itself.
- Lay all your finished rolls onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Slather some melted butter on the tops of all the rolls.
- Then sprinkle the tops with a bit of brown sugar or turbinado sugar.
- Bake at 375F (on the middle rack) for about 12-15 minutes.
- Crescent rolls should be puffy and light golden brown in color.