Easy Roasted Chicken Salad is the best chicken salad recipe ever. Mayonnaise, celery, onions and special seasoning makes this a huge favorite!
THE BEST ROASTED CHICKEN SALAD
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
OVEN ROASTED GIVES IT FLAVOR
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED CHICKEN SALAD:
Originally published: August 2011
Updated & republished: June 2019
BEST ROASTED CHICKEN SALAD
- 2 bone-in whole chicken breasts (with skin)
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- olive oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup small red onion, finely diced (about 1/4 )
- 2 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- On a baking sheet, place chicken breasts skin side up.
- Drizzle them with a bit of olive oil and then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook for about 35-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Allow chicken to cool before continuing.
- Once chicken is cool, remove meat.
- Cut the chicken up into bite size chunks.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion and salt & pepper.
- Add in diced chicken and stir.
- Serve on croissants, your favorite bread or just a bed of lettuce.
CREAMY BROCCOLI SALAD
LOW CARB LEMON CHICKEN SALAD
BEST EVER POTATO SALAD
AVOCADO EGG SALAD