Remove from heat. Stir in dry cake mix.
Stir until combined.
- 1 package Cook & Serve Chocolate Pudding Mix 3.4oz, NOT Instant
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package Chocolate Cake Mix 18.5oz
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan, prepare dry pudding mix according to package directions.
- Cook until slightly thickened. (Not too thick, but enough to cover and stick to a spoon).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in dry cake mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Spread batter into a greased (I use nonstick cooking spray) 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 30 minutes (until an inserted toothpick comes out clean).
- Cool and cut into squares.