This is a sponsored post for The Little Potato Company. But as always, all opinions and text are my own.
Pulled Pork Potato Nachos
This recipe I am sharing today is almost too easy to make. I am using store-bought items to make this a simple appetizer. Because, ya know, I’m cooking and baking a lot this time of year so every little bit helps. You can, of course, make your own pulled pork (I have a great recipe from crock pot pulled pork HERE) and you can make your own guacamole if you are going to serve it with that. Whatever works for you is always alright. You will *not* be disappointed with these. Gooey cheese, tangy pork BBQ and tender (but slightly crunchy) Little Potatoes makes for a unique, but totally scrumptious, appetizer!
(1) package Microwave-Ready Garlic Parsley Little Potatoes*
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
BBQ Potato NachosPrint Pin Rate
- 1 ½ lbs baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups shredded pork barbecue cooked
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- sliced green onions for topping
- 1 tomato finely diced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425f degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise, about a 1/2-inch thick.
- Place the sliced potatoes into a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with seasoning.
- Stir together well and make sure potatoes are evenly coated.
- Place sliced potatoes in a single layer on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until tender and golden brown.
- While they are cooking, go ahead and warm up your pulled pork BBQ according to package directions.
- Turn your oven broiler on high.
- Spread pulled pork on top of cooked potato slices.
- Then sprinkle with pepper jack cheese.
- Pop under the broiler for a few minutes until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Don't walk away while this is broiling. You gotta keep an eye on these.
- Then scoop them up with a spatula and onto your serving plate.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions, then dig in!