I love dips. Well, actually, I love finger foods and potlucks. I’m kind of a grazer. I like to eat a little bit of everything. Pile my plate high with a bunch of samplings of food and I’m a happy gal. Super Bowl parties are the perfect excuse. Now, normally there are all kinds of savory dips. I love me some Jalapeño Popper Dip and French Onion Dip but it’s kinda nice to bring something sweet to the table. And this one couldn’t be easier to make. Or to eat. And the bonus? This dip can be made ahead of time and you just let it chill in the fridge until you’re ready to dig in.
I’m using a cherry pie filling here but really you could use any kind you love. Strawberry and blueberry would both work well. It is such a light and fluffy dip. It’s not overly sweet. You could even use this same recipe as a no-bake pie if you like. You are gonna love this dip and your friends and family are gonna love eating it!
1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
1/2 (7.5 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
1 (8 oz.) tub COOL WHIP, thawed
1 (14.5 oz.) jar cherry pie filling
graham crackers for serving
Mix together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
Then add in COOL WHIP and combine well.
Spread into a 2-quart dish or plate.
Then spread on cherry pie filling.
Serve with graham crackers!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 -10
- 1 oz block cream cheese softened, 8 .
- 1/2 oz jar marshmallow fluff 7.5 .
- 1 oz tub COOL WHIP thawed, 8 .
- 1 oz jar cherry pie filling 14.5 .
- graham crackers for serving
- Mix together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Then add in COOL WHIP and combine well.
- Spread into a 2-quart dish or plate.
- Then top with cherry pie filling.