- 1 box marble cake mix
- ingredients listed on back of cake mix box eggs, oil and water
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz jar caramel topping
- 1 large bar Butterfinger candy
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping thawed
- chocolate syrup to drizzle on top optional
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare cake as directed on back of box.
- Pour into baking dish and bake according to cooking times on back of box.
- When it comes out of oven, allow to cool for just a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk with caramel topping.
- Now, start poking holes in the cake with a fork. Lots of holes! You want plenty of crevices for the caramel mixture to go into.
- Drizzle caramel mixture over cake.
- Put cake in the fridge to let it finish cooling.
- Once it is cooled, spread whipped topping over entire cake.
- Then sprinkle with crushed Butterfinger candy.
Keep cake in the fridge until ready to serve (because of the whipped topping).
If you like, sprinkle some extra crushed Butterfinger bars on top before serving or drizzle with a little chocolate syrup, then dig in! This cake is also very good if you use a Devil's Food Cake mix.