Drain excess grease. Stir in broth…
…and undrained tomatoes and Italian seasoning.
Bring to a boil. Stir in uncooked pasta and simmer for 12-14 minutes until pasta is tender.
Easy Skillet Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced (or 1 tsp. garlic powder)
- 2 oz cans beef broth 14 .
- 1 oz can Italian diced tomatoes 14.5 .
- 1/4 tsp . Italian seasoning
- 2 cups mafalda or rotini pasta uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese more if desired
- grated Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
Brown and crumble ground beef (along with diced onions and garlic) over medium heat.
Drain excess grease.
Stir in broth, undrained tomatoes and Italian seasoning.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in uncooked pasta and simmer for 12-14 minutes until pasta is tender.
The longer you simmer the mixture, the more liquid the pasta will absorb.
So if you want a thicker mixture, just let it simmer longer.
Stir in mozzarella cheese (I used more than the recipe called for - about a cup).
Serve and top with shredded Parmesan cheese.