1 (3 oz.) bag bacon pieces
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup milk
salt & pepper, to taste
Now add 1/3 of the bacon pieces and another 1/3 of shredded cheese.
Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
Finish with the remaining 1/3 cheddar cheese and remaining 1/3 of bacon pieces.
Look at all that cheesy goodness on top.
Serve with your favorite veggies and a fresh, green salad.
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (3 oz.) bag bacon pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with ⅓ of the bacon pieces.
- Now top with ⅓ of the shredded cheese.
- Add diced chicken on top.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Now add ⅓ of the bacon pieces and another ⅓ of shredded cheese.
- Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
- Finish with the remaining ⅓ cheddar cheese and remaining ⅓ of bacon pieces.
- Pour ¾ cup milk all over the top.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours.